Strengthen Your Quality Tools and Competencies with the CPHQ®️
Register for NAHQ's CPHQ Exam Prep: Virtual Instructor-Led Course
Exclusively for the ISQua Community
The COVID-19 crisis has put the need for quality and safety center stage, and those with a strong quality toolkit are thriving in this time of crisis. To help sharpen your own kit, ISQua has joined NAHQ to host a private review course designed to prepare you for the only accredited certification in the industry, NAHQ’s Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ).
The upcoming course, September 25-October 9, will be taught by one of NAHQ's top-notch instructors in this real-time, virtual class setting. Your registration includes eight class sessions, optional office hours and the HQ Solutions e-book.
Course Schedule - 14:00 UTC Start Time
- September 25: Instructor open office hour (required) - one hour
- September 28-October 1: Classroom sessions - two hours
- October 2: Instructor open office hour (optional) - one hour
- October 5-8: Classroom sessions - two hours
- October 9: Instructor open office hour (optional) - one hour
Position Yourself as an Invaluable Leader in the Field
Apply for the CPHQ
This instructor-led course is a great way to prepare for the CPHQ exam. You may elect to sit for the international CPHQ exam during the December 6-19 testing window.* And, remember you can now choose to take the exam:
- Online with a remote proctor
- On-site at a testing center
Both testing environments provide the same level of rigor, security and flexibility to fit your needs.
* You must apply for the December testing window by November 7, 2020.